« Home | Sugar!!!! » | Your Star Wars Name And TitleYour Star Wars Name: ... » | This is what it feels like in youth group meetings... » | What color blue am I? » | This sounds all too familiar. » | My thoughts on gas (oline) » | Me and God » | Ethan » | Get off my back Kim :) » | The kiddos »

Camping

We went camping this weekend and had a blast. Ethan and I slept in my little dome tent from when I was a kid, and Susie and the girls slept in a big tent with an air mattresses. The Pleunes had an impressive spread, complete with cots and air mattresses, electricity, running water, a two stall garage, and 1 1/2 baths. Their rec room isn't finished, so we couldn't play foosball yet... but next time.... :)

Dave and Ceci came too, and truthfully, we were a bit unsure about how Ceci would do, but she seemed to enjoy herself a lot, and was only slightly annoying.... Just kidding. She was ENTIRELY annoying.... just kidding again. She seemed like a seasoned veteran, and we were glad that they came, because they make the campfire that much more fun.

All in all, the whole group had a blast, and the kids were going nuts with all that outdoor fun. Dave, Joe and I got in trouble because we were playing frisbee golf, and I hit the new building with my frisbee. And then Dave hit a sign, so we were told that we couldn't play any more.... But we did, because we're cool like that.

kaybye!