« Home | Get off my back Kim :) » | The kiddos » | Wolters family weekend! » | My new Bears blanket!!! » | Happy Valentines day!! » | Weekend!! » | Thanks Dave!! » | Should I write a book? » | The Pleunes, a great book, Da Bears, and God's inc... » | I've been tagged!! »

Ethan

So, I don't know if I've ever talked about this here or not, but I have to tell you the funniest thing about my son, Ethan. You see, his favorite joke to play on me, is to put his butt on me... and fart. Gross, but funny. Funnier still is what he does after.... He runs away, laughing the whole way, and says... "I farted on you Dad!" Like I didn' t know. "Thanks son!" Just what I always wanted.

So yesterday, when I dropped the kids off at their mom's house, Elyse was sitting on her mom's lap, and let one fly.... "Scuse me mama... I farted on you."

Now... I have to take total ownership of this, because Ethan started doing it to me after I did it to him. My bad. We had to lay down some fairly rigid rules for the "fart game", as it were. So Ethan knows that I'm the only person he should fart on, and that's cool, because, if you can't fart on your dad, who CAN you fart on?