« Home | Hi girls » | One more quote » | Time for a new post!! » | Something to consider » | WHY????!!!!!! » | Susie » | It's the most wonderful time of the year! » | THEY'RE HERE!!!! » | Part III » | Pics of the kiddies »

Tuesday

You know, I'm not a big Tuesday person. I usually mis-spell it (Teusday), but also, it just seems to be this "no man's land" kind of day. Mondays are Mondays, so you come to grips with that, but then comes Tuesday.... What is there that's good about Tuesday? Just sort of a blah day. Anyway, it's Tuesday now, and I just feel... blah. That is until lunch time, because I get to have lunch with Susie today (WOOHOO!), and that makes this particular Tuesday better than a Friday! Also we're going to Chicago together on Saturday, and I'm SO looking forward to it. What's more romantic than a trip to Ikea and The Cheesecake Factory. It doesn't get any better than that!

:)