« Home | One more quote » | Time for a new post!! » | Something to consider » | WHY????!!!!!! » | Susie » | It's the most wonderful time of the year! » | THEY'RE HERE!!!! » | Part III » | Pics of the kiddies » | Christmas Card »

Hi girls

Susie and LA! I hope you're having a great night! I wanted to give you a heads up.... The posts go in order from bottom to top, so you should scroll down and start there.

Have a great night, and enjoy your incredibly femenine movie. If I had a TV I'd be watching Rambo tonight.

Instead I think I'll read my newest Danielle Steel novel.

:)


Oh, I just remembered that you wanted to see a picture of me with no hair, so here you go. Enjoy, but try to keep yourself under control.


Cool cool. It was depressing not having youth group for so long....I need it!!!

Nice head dude!

Post a Comment